Our CNA Classes in Colorado Springs CO
Thank you for giving me the skills one needs to be successful in the real world once class was over. I would also like to thank your GREAT team of instructors whom also helped me utilize the skills I already have. NTSOC’s CNA program has a great dynamic team of instructors that will do almost anything to help their students learn everything one needs to learn and much more. Because of this program, I will be starting at a Denver hospital. I have and will continue to refer people to this CNA program. Thank you very much!
NTSOC has a Colorado Board of Nursing Approved CNA Program. NTSOC is also a regional testing center. Students test in the facility where they train; for information on NTSOC’s CNA Program please use the following contact:
Tammy, Jennifer, and Donna
719-574-5562 x242 or e-mail: Holly.Bradshaw@ntsoc.com
Keri Kinney, Corporate Compliance Officer
NTSOC’s program will provide students with practical training in a laboratory setting that allows the student to practice providing care to a pseudo-client before providing care to a real patient. Our classroom instruction provides students with the understanding and general knowledge one needs to safely perform the duties of a nurse aide.
Students can expect to learn about:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Infection Control
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Promoting Client’s Independence
- Respecting Client’s Rights
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Personal Care Skills
- Skills that meet the Psychosocial and Mental Health Needs of Clients
- Care of the Cognitively Impaired
- Basic Restorative Services
- Knowledge and Skills that Promote Client’s Rights
- The Colorado Nurse Aide Practice Act
- One on One Care of the Client
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living
- Maintaining Personal Hygiene through proper:
- Mouth Care Techniques
- Monitoring Client Conditions:
- Take Vital Signs
- Check Medical Equipment
- Assisting with Wheelchairs and other Assistive Devices
- Range of Motion and Strengthening
Total Cost of the class is $800 which includes:
- Background Check
- Use of a Text Book
- 2 Year C.P.R. Certification
- $123 State Examination Fee
The cost to the student that is above and beyond the $800 will be for: scrubs, non-slip closed toe shoes, Flu shot and a 2 step Tuberculosis (TB) test.
We offer day classes Monday – Thursday and evening classes Monday – Friday. Please see Additional Class Information for current class times.
Class times are subject to change.