Our CNA Classes in Colorado Springs CO
My name is Ashley Nam and I graduated from your NTSOC class in July 2015. I just wanted to say thank you for really investing in me during the time I was at the NTSOC. I feel incredibly confident going into my future because of your program. I decided to change my major from English to Nursing and plan on graduating from UCCS if I am admitted into BethEl’s school of nursing program. As of now, I have been hired as a Nursing Assistant at Memorial Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit. I would not be where I am today had it not been for your program. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do and all you have done!
Thank you for giving me the skills one needs to be successful in the real world once class was over. I would also like to thank your GREAT team of instructors whom also helped me utilize the skills I already have. NTSOC’s CNA program has a great dynamic team of instructors that will do almost anything to help their students learn everything one needs to learn and much more. Because of this program, I will be starting at a Denver hospital. I have and will continue to refer people to this CNA program. Thank you very much!
NTSOC has a Colorado Board of Nursing Approved CNA Program. NTSOC is also a regional testing center. Students test in the facility where they train; for information on NTSOC’s CNA Program please use the following contact:
Tammy, Jennifer, and Donna
719-574-5562 x242 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NTSOC’s program will provide students with practical training in a laboratory setting that allows the student to practice providing care to a pseudo-client before providing care to a real patient. Our classroom instruction provides students with the understanding and general knowledge one needs to safely perform the duties of a nurse aide.
Students can expect to learn about:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Infection Control
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Promoting Client’s Independence
- Respecting Client’s Rights
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Personal Care Skills
- Skills that meet the Psychosocial and Mental Health Needs of Clients
- Care of the Cognitively Impaired
- Basic Restorative Services
- Knowledge and Skills that Promote Client’s Rights
- The Colorado Nurse Aide Practice Act
- One on One Care of the Client
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living
- Maintaining Personal Hygiene through proper:
- Mouth Care Techniques
- Monitoring Client Conditions:
- Take Vital Signs
- Check Medical Equipment
- Assisting with Wheelchairs and other Assistive Devices
- Range of Motion and Strengthening
Total Cost of the class is $1050 which includes:
- Background Check
- Textbook & Workbook
- 2 Year C.P.R. Certification
- $123 State Examination Fee
The cost to the student that is above and beyond the $1050 will be for: scrubs, non-slip closed toe shoes, Flu shot and a 2 step Tuberculosis (TB) test.
We offer day classes Monday – Thursday and evening classes Monday – Friday. Please see Additional Class Information for current class times.
Class times are subject to change.